Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Tuesday Treasures

Our little Buttercup tuned one month yesterday. It is hard to believe but life tends to be like that doesn't it. She is a cutie and her sisters just adore her as well as the rest of the family, especially this nana.
This is a verse I came across this morning and it seemed so appropriate.

"I will extol Thee, my God, O King;
And I will bless Thy name forever and ever.
Every day I will bless Thee,
And I will praise Thy name forever and ever.
Great is the Lord, and highly to be praised;
And His greatness is unsearchable.
One generation shall praise Thy works to another,
And shall declare Thy mighty acts." Psalm 145:1-4

May our lives radiate with a deep love and passion for our Lord and may we tell of Thy wondrous deeds to each generation.
Blessings, Noreen

16 comments:

  1. She is adorable and indeed a blessing.
    Hugs, andrea

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is truly adorable!! What a precious..precious...sweet gift my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful baby!! Saw your comment on Cherie's blog and thought I'd drop by. You're definitely a kindred spirit! Our sites share similar names, mine is Life Lessons: Learning at the Feet of the Master. I'd love for you to visit! God bless you as you point others to Him!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that verse
    the baby is so adorable...what a head of hair (o:
    she is indeed a treasure

    my babies were all mostly bald (o:

    ReplyDelete
  5. Noreen,

    What a beautiful blessing you have holding in your arms. You are one super proud and rich grandma!

    Love and Hugs ~ Kat

    ReplyDelete
  6. You have such a gorgeous baby. Great choice of verse too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awww...how very sweet!

    Very appropriate verse....

    ReplyDelete
  8. And what a Treasure she is Noreen, How blessed to be surrounded with these beautiful grandchildren of yours. God is so gracious.

    I read your last post and it was so cute, I don't know where i have been, maybe to far back in the woods,lol but until tonight have not heard of Frontier Airlines.

    Could you give me your green drink recipe that you take in the morning. Thanks so much.


    As always you are such a blessings.
    Hugs,
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Noreen,
    Very sweet photos! I know you are very proud grandma. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awww. She is beautiful Noreen!

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a darling little baby! All our grandchildren are just wonderful aren't they!

    Linda
    http://coloradofarmlife.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Very beautiful baby.

    How proud you must be. Thank you for sharing them, and the very appropriate verse.

    ReplyDelete
  13. She is so adorable and looks like she fits well in Nana arms. I love her pink and brown outfit too.

    Blessings
    Janet

    ReplyDelete

Leave your comment
"Thank You" for leaving me a comment on my blog ~ I so appreciate each one and even if I don't respond please know I do read them.
"May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O Lord, my Rock and my Redeemer." Psalm 19:14