Monday, December 14, 2009

Good Morning All~

I pray you each had a blessed weekend, filled with joy during this holy season. In the hustle and bustle of busyness, it is easy to lose sight of the most important aspects of Christmas. As I was going over my schedule for the week, it seems jam packed with so many things that it would be easy to get stressed about it all~so I stopped and asked the Lord to direct my days and to give me a heart of wisdom.
The photo above is a small decoration that I've had for over 20 years; it is so precious to me because of what it signifies-simple devotion to the King of Kings. If our eyes and our hearts are focused on Him, everything will fall into place accordingly.

Stay warm today and be blessed.
Noreen

7 comments:

  1. Noreen, amen it will fall into place. What a precious decoration and how amazing the devotion it symbolizes. We all need to take time and kneel at the "manger" (feeding trough) of the Bread of LIFE!

    God bless you.
    Rose

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, we do need to focus (o:
    did you read my last post/
    obviously I need to work on 'focus'

    ReplyDelete
  3. We are warming up. In the 50s right now and I feel like it is spring after that long cold bout we just went through.

    Linda
    http://coloradofarmlife.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awe sweet friend, take some time just for you. Years ago I use to have a full calendar at this time and one day I realized I needed to change that. I've never regretted it.

    Love your little decoration. So precious!! And as one commentor said, we do need to take the time and kneel at the "manger" of the Bread of Like! What a great way to put it. Hugs and love

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a sweet decoration! Thank you for the reminder to focus on what is important this season. Have a lovely week Noreen.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Noreen,
    What a beautiful little ornament. Oh that all ornaments would be reminders of Who it is we bow our hearts to.
    Thank you for the reminder of Who we should focus on this season.

    ReplyDelete

Leave your comment
"Thank You" for leaving me a comment on my blog ~ I so appreciate each one and even if I don't respond please know I do read them.
"May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O Lord, my Rock and my Redeemer." Psalm 19:14