Thursday, October 29, 2009

Today I am so very thankful that I do not have to get out in the snow to go to a job. I am thankful for the workers who keep our roadways clear and plowed. I am thankful to my Creator for making such a winter wonderland for us to enjoy. I am thankful that He washes my sins in scarlet and makes me whiter than snow. I am thankful that His mercies are new every morning and they continually rain down on me....just like the snow. I am thankful that each person is as different and unique as each individual snowflake. I am thankful that this storm shall pass even as the storms of life also pass.
I am thankful to be alive and to behold the glory of the Lord in His creation.
My next post will be of photos from yesterday and today.
In His Warmth, Noreen

2 comments:

  1. What a beautiful thank you list. Love ya

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Noreen,
    What a great list of gratefulness.
    Loved it!
    Wow, you do have a bit of snow,
    don't you. The pics are lovely and
    I am so glad you don't have to be out in it driving anywhere. That would be a bit scary I would think.
    Were you able to have your birthday get together??? Hope so.
    You have a great day, and thanks for sharing your thankful list and your snow pics. Brrr.........
    Blessings, Nellie

    ReplyDelete

Leave your comment
"Thank You" for leaving me a comment on my blog ~ I so appreciate each one and even if I don't respond please know I do read them.
"May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O Lord, my Rock and my Redeemer." Psalm 19:14