Thursday, September 24, 2009

Hugs from our house to yours

To each of you who upheld our Peanut yesterday, please know that I'm sending hugs your way.
The appointment was the first where our daughter and sil actually came away feeling hopeful.
The doctor was detailed and has treated children with GERD before; it would seem there can be reasons such as an imbalance of bacteria in the intestines or even Candida that can cause these problems. He ordered in depth tests and will see them again in a few weeks. The cost was sky high but if they can help our little one get well it will be worth it!!! Even as the Lord heals, He provides.
I hope, in the very near future, to be able to post the details of Peanut's journey to health.
Blessings to each of you!

10 comments:

  1. Continued prayers for her Noreen. God uses doctors for healings too and I'm believing that they will be able to work this all out for Penut. Hugs..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the update and know that I'm continuing to lift your little 'peanut' up with MUCH prayer!!

    I'm glad your daughter/sil are feeling HOPE!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a blessing they are going to hopefully find a cure. I will continue to pray. Hugs, Marty

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful! A solution is near. Our granddaughter almost died this year and no one knew what to do for her. Turns out she has CELIAC's Disease and a chiropractor found it!

    Linda
    http://coloradofarmlife.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm praying!! He's able, He's able, He's more than able!!!

    Love you sweet friend!!
    Beck

    ReplyDelete
  6. Praise the LORD for the update. Remaining in prayer for your precious little grand baby and the entire family.

    Love you.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Continued prayers and thoughts,for your little sweetheart.

    ReplyDelete
  8. So glad to hear this news my friend.

    Love you,
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Noreen,
    So glad to hear they had a good visit with the Dr. and seem hopeful. We will continue to pray.
    Hopefully soon we will hear really good news. My lil nephew Brysen went to a new Dr. as well, and my niece is hopeful as well. He does seem to be doing better right now.
    That is such a relief, and I know it is for you too with your wee one.
    Thanks for dropping by to see me
    Love and blessings,
    Nellie

    ReplyDelete

Leave your comment
"Thank You" for leaving me a comment on my blog ~ I so appreciate each one and even if I don't respond please know I do read them.
"May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O Lord, my Rock and my Redeemer." Psalm 19:14