Monday, August 10, 2009

Movie Review

Last night hubby and I rented a video so we could relax and enjoy the evening after a long day's work. I choose the video "Rivers End" and it is the story of a troubled teen aged boy who takes a canoe trip. There is suspense and beautiful scenery plus no sex and limited bad language.
I would recommend this but suggest you preview it prior to watching with children.

Another series of videos we've rented lately are "The Librarian" which are similar to Indiana Jones but on a level a bit more corny. Having said that we enjoyed the first two but I can't recommend the third one, The Judas Cup, due to the content. If you can get beyond the mystical things that occur in the library you might just enjoy these movies.

We are still in the midst of painting and I hope to get some photos soon. Enjoy your day!!!

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for the movie tips. It seems we mostly watch the oldies!

    Keep up the good work painting gal, and know that this gal in Florida loves ya and is praying for ya!! Can't wait to see the pics!!

    Love and hugs,
    Becky

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thinking of you while you are painting. Praying for you here too. I hope it doesn't get too hot there...it's going to be a couple hot days here. Hugs and love

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for how you (in)courage me. Thanks for writing up some movie suggestions and reviews; very helpful.

    Love you,
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for your prayers. We are so grateful for each and every one of them. We have a long road ahead and many prayers yet to come. The Dr.s are coming by this morning to see how they can best manage the pain. We as a family stand strong and will continue to fight this cancer until the end. Love, Sherry

    ReplyDelete

Leave your comment
"Thank You" for leaving me a comment on my blog ~ I so appreciate each one and even if I don't respond please know I do read them.
"May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O Lord, my Rock and my Redeemer." Psalm 19:14