Thursday, August 6, 2009

Many of you faithfully joined in the call to fast for a dear sister, Cindy, who was battling cancer. This morning I was visiting Linny's blog and saw this update from yesterday. Today I am grateful that death has no sting over us because our Lord and Savior conquered death. I also firmly believe that the Father in His Wisdom sometimes heals our loved ones in an ultimate healing-that of taking them to glory. I firmly believe that the saints who have gone before us would not choose to come back but would rather stay with our Beloved. Please read Linny's post below.



"With a grieving heart I have to tell you that Monday night at about 10:37 pm our sweet bloggy friend Cindy went to be with the Lord. I don't really know many details, but I had not heard from her since before the fast. I guessed that she had gotten really bad very quickly.
I am confident that if Cindy could speak to us she would say something like, "Thank you my dear bloggy friends and family. Please do not allow my death to keep you from fasting - because it was not in vain. Please pray for my family. Please pray for my sweet Howard and please pray for my precious treasures. Please bloggy friends - keep fighting the fight and press in to knowing Christ deeper."
There are so many fighting for their health, their very lives; disease touches each family. Do not be discouraged, "Greater is He who is in us, than he who is in the world".
With love, Noreen

9 comments:

  1. Amen and beautifully written....as I mentioned before God sees the whole picture, we only see part of it. I'm sure that even though Cindy wanted to spend more time with her loved ones, she is far happier now spending time with her Beloved. Having said that, we need to continue to pray for her dear family. I think her youngest is 5. My heart grieves for them even knowing where Cindy is. Love ya friend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Noreen,
    Thank you for sharing! What a beautiful post!My heart is sad especially for her family, but know that Cindy is completely healed and rejoicing in the presence of her Father. I will continue to lift her family up to the Lord! Blessings, today,
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  3. God's Love does make us humble and peacful and sad, and happy.

    Linda
    http://coloradofarmlife.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Praying for her family as they grieve for the loss of wife and mother...and rejoicing with them also for her complete and perfect healing....

    ReplyDelete
  5. She is with our Lord and our Lord is with her family.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm delighted that Cindy is out of pain and in the presence of the Lord, yet sad for her family's loss. They will be in my prayers daily. Thank you for sharing this with us, and for the ways you minister God's love!

    You're a blessing!
    Love you!!
    Becky

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Noreen,

    I came by to visit with you after receiving your very nice comment. Debbie is very dear to my heart. I'm so glad she asked you to visit with me. I look forward to getting to know you better. You have a very nice blog. I'm deeply saddened in the loss of Cindy because of the hurt her precious family must be feeling and so I pray for them to be embraced with GOD's love, comfort and peace. I also rejoice in knowing she has received Divine healing forevermore.

    Blessings and love,
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  8. Noreen,
    Thank you for always leaving such encouraging comments on my blog. You are a blessing!

    Thank you also for loving Cindy from afar (just like me!) and for joining in the effort to see her healed on earth. Her sister called me the other night and said that last Friday they gave her three weeks, and the very next day she lapsed into the coma and two days later was gone. So fast. So devastating. Now we have to be prayer support to her family! She would have done it for us.

    On a separate note: I love the makeover of your family room a few posts back...love the blue - isn't it amazing what a can of paint and some elbow grease can do? Love transforming rooms too - so fun!

    xo

    ReplyDelete

Leave your comment
"Thank You" for leaving me a comment on my blog ~ I so appreciate each one and even if I don't respond please know I do read them.
"May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O Lord, my Rock and my Redeemer." Psalm 19:14