Wednesday, August 19, 2009

God's Creation




Yesterday morning a good friend and I were out for a morning walk. We happened upon two hawks sitting on a fence and I did what any good blogger without her camera does-I used my cell phone but of course the pics didn't turn out. So bright and early this morning I told hubby we had to go back to the same place with our camera. Although there was only one on the fence this morning he was quite cooperative! There had to have been a family of hawks nearby because we saw at least 3 others in trees in the immediate vicinity. I had taken my telephoto off because today I am meeting a fellow blogger for lunch and wanted to get photos of her flowers and yard-maybe even some of us together.
This morning I awoke with a song in my head and although I couldn't track down the lyrics for you I wanted to share what is going around and around in my spirit.
How can I keep from praising Your name
How amazing is Your love
How can I keep from praising Your name
I will never get enough.....
May you see the blessings around you today!
Noreen


4 comments:

  1. It was fantastic to meet you today! Great lunch and wonderful conversation! I know we will get togther again.

    I love the seascape. It will look fabulous with the color of your room.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad you got to meet another blogger. Beautiful picture of the hawk...God's amazing creation always astounds me. Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. quote:
    Although there was only one on the fence this morning he was quite cooperative!

    I wondered if you were making a pun because you posted that this was a COOPERative hawk. A Cooper's Hawk.

    Great catch!!

    ReplyDelete

Leave your comment
"Thank You" for leaving me a comment on my blog ~ I so appreciate each one and even if I don't respond please know I do read them.
"May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O Lord, my Rock and my Redeemer." Psalm 19:14