Monday, July 6, 2009

Monday Morning Musings

Hubby and I ready for the 4th of July parade

Our little peanut on left with baby sister

Part of the gang gathering, ready to join the parade



Our sweet blondie with her dog-a bit too long to walk for such a small dog





Strollers and bikes were all decked out


Cousins can be best friends!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
On another topic-
I've been reading that people all over the states have been experiencing really bizarre weather and I'm here to testify that we've got it to in northern Colorado. Last night around 11:00 p.m. the lightning started and then we began to get the thunder. It lasted for over an hour and a half, with some rain, but the noise was incredible. One of our dogs had a really hard time with the noise and I was so glad when it stopped. I love the display of the Lord's power but in the middle of the night I'm not always as thrilled by it, especially when I"ve got a dog who is freaking out. So this girl is a bit tired today.
Whatever you do today, do it fully unto the Lord and not unto men.
Be blessed.







10 comments:

  1. It looks like you had a fun celebration for Independence Day. Loved the family photos; so colorful and patriotic! Sorry to hear about your weather last night. In Phoenix, we're due for the monsoons and rain, but I haven't seen any yet. So, you can send it our way! LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks like you had a wonderful July 4th! You have a lovely family. Thank you for sharing your pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just love the pictures of your family celebrating the 4th!! Looks like you had a great day! Hope the weather is cooperating today for you!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like you and your whole family had a wonderful time!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It did the whole rain and hail and thunder from 4 to 5 and then it was pretty nice. Yes crazy weather.
    That looked like a fun parade (o:

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the pics. Looks like you had a great day. We had hard rain Friday, Saturday and Sunday and it was really chilly Sat night during fireworks. Not our usual weather!

    ReplyDelete
  7. GOsh it looks like you had a lovely sunny day there, nice to see everyone getting into the festivities.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Noreen,
    So glad you didn't have any devastating storms !
    This post is so cute, these grandchildren will always remember walking in the parade with you all and. I am so glad you have them nearby to enjoy. Hope you have a great day.
    Blessings,
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Nor! I just love these pictures!! They are just like what I pictured in my mind's eye!!
    You and John look great, too!
    Your neighborhood looks very much like mine...too funny!

    Thanks for sharing with us. Such fun!!

    Love you sweet friend!
    Beck

    ReplyDelete
  10. What wonderful pictures. Our weather is crazy here too. However I love listening to the sound of the winds and thunder. There is just something about it that makes me realize the power of God. Hugs and love

    ReplyDelete

Leave your comment
"Thank You" for leaving me a comment on my blog ~ I so appreciate each one and even if I don't respond please know I do read them.
"May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O Lord, my Rock and my Redeemer." Psalm 19:14