Friday, April 17, 2009

Spring in Colorado

We recognize the signs of Spring when we begin to see the eagles in nearby trees, baby fox being born and the majestic pelicans coming back to summer on local lakes. Yesterday we were in capris, sandals and applying sunscreen and today we have experienced more rain than I've ever seen here. This year we've only had two days with a slight sprinkling of rain but today it poured and poured. Tomorrow we are supposed to have more of it and possibly get some snow. Only in Colorado; you've got to love the variety of weather. I am enjoying the rain but I love the warm days when we can sit outside and enjoy the warmth. We've got friends coming for a visit at the end of the month and I just hope the pelicans are still here; they are so fun to watch and a bird I never thought to see here.
Have a joyous and fun weekend.

Blessings, Noreen

7 comments:

  1. What an awesome picture...reminds me of God and all His majesty.

    We have eagles here too.

    Have a wonderful day friend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the wild life too. We have rain and now some snow. The weather guy said when the sun is back it will look like Ireland....I am for that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is a great photo of a bald headed eagle!

    Linda
    http://coloradofarmlife.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Terrific picture! What a variety of weather you have...keeps it interesting anyway. :o) Have a great day!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. hi Noreen, spring sure is like a breath of fresh air literally. Have fun :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great photo! I can understand your wanting to have spring. However, you can send the rain to us in Phoenix.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Noreen,
    I have been off of my computer for almost a week, and I am checking in to see how everyone is doing,I have so missed visiting.
    What a beautiful picture of the eagle!!I have never seen one except at the zoo! how awesome to see them on a regular basis. Sounds like your weather is like ours... always changing from one moment to the other. Have a blessed week-end.
    Sue

    ReplyDelete

Leave your comment
"Thank You" for leaving me a comment on my blog ~ I so appreciate each one and even if I don't respond please know I do read them.
"May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O Lord, my Rock and my Redeemer." Psalm 19:14