Friday, February 20, 2009

Reflections on a Childhood

I am blessed with the two most amazing daughters in the whole world. I never had a close relationship with my own mother and God in His graciousness and mercy answered those heart yearnings in my life. His grace was especially evident because there was one dynamic of our home that left me longing for His touch on our family. Today, my oldest daughter,Carrie, is sharing some of her memories of growing up in our home.
Carrie's post today is part one of two and next Friday I will have a post over there for any who might be interested. Please join us for hearing of God's Hand in our lives.

To Read The Story go here.

6 comments:

  1. How precious to have such a wonderful relationship with your daughters. I have the same with my youngest daughter. I'm still working on the oldest one. Someday...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Noreen,
    The friend I mentioned in my post today was YOU. Thanks again for your help with my quilt. :-)
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  3. That was a very nice post. I am sure it will touch some hearts that need to hear those words. I like to read your daughters posts every now and then (o: That was crazy wind yesterday. We went out to eat at the Cracker Barrel and the dirt was blowing across the roads like crazy. Then it was snow. By the time we came out it was 'nice'. No wind, no snow. That's CO. for you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Noreen,

    Your daughter's memories were touching to read ...

    Blessings to you and your family!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Noreen,
    Your daughter wrote a lovely and touching post! God bless.

    ReplyDelete

Leave your comment
"Thank You" for leaving me a comment on my blog ~ I so appreciate each one and even if I don't respond please know I do read them.
"May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O Lord, my Rock and my Redeemer." Psalm 19:14