Monday, November 17, 2008

A Month of Thanksgiving

As I've been reading all of my favorite blogs I've noticed a theme this month-being Thankful.
It is something I've been focusing on during the last year so thought I'd share things I'm thankful for. Join me, in your life and daily find things that cause you to rejoice.

I am thankful for:
Salvation through my Lord and Savior Jesus Christ
A life redeemed and saved by grace
God's Word and the reality of a living Lord
My beloved husband and especially his patience
My two daughters who I cherish beyond words
My two sons-in-law who I love as my own
My precious seven grandkids and my dear one in heaven
My big brother and my precious sister-in-law(the sister of my heart)
All my dear friends, near and far
The brothers and sisters in Christ who love me as I am
Living in beautiful Colorado, within minutes of my girls and their families
Spending my days helping my daughters
Quilting
Watching my girls make Christmas presents by sewing and knitting
Knowing my hubby is out golfing and can enjoy a few more days of nice weather
Having friends coming in for a visit from California
Getting to know sisters in the Lord via blogs
Learning to blog
Our community of believers who fellowship together
For sunny days, even if it is cold
For having dear Mackenzie next to me watching as I type
For the hope of relief from GERD for Mackenzie
For spending my days enjoying life

If you are reading this I am thankful for you.
Be Blessed today.

4 comments:

  1. I'm thankful for your sweet, sweet comment on my blog. And for the hug, I felt it.

    Love reading lists of gratitudes. We all have SO much to be thankful for.

    Love living in Colorado.

    Have a great week,

    Tiffany

    ReplyDelete
  2. Noreen,

    I'm thankful for the opportunity to blog and to share with others and I'm glad that you decided to take the plunge too :o)

    Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am thankful that you come and visit me and leave such great comments. (o:

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dear Noreen,

    I am thankful for you and the blessing that you've been to me! I enjoy visiting with you from afar! :)

    I should be a new Grandma sometime today ~ how exciting!!

    Blessings on your day!

    Sharon

    ReplyDelete

Leave your comment
"Thank You" for leaving me a comment on my blog ~ I so appreciate each one and even if I don't respond please know I do read them.
"May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O Lord, my Rock and my Redeemer." Psalm 19:14