Tuesday, October 7, 2008

A Great Ministry

Last weekend we had a young couple at our fellowship who have a ministry called "Unfolding Drama". There names are Gregg and Katie Rozeboom and Gregg studied under Michael and Debi Pearl and their ministry called "No Greater Joy". I wasn't able to attend Saturday's presentation of the gospel but Sunday eve Gregg spoke. He is a natural born storyteller with a heart for the Lord and I was blessed by his presentation. In fact, I've never seen anything so biblical and so gripping. He told the story of Fanny Crosby and also of Charles Spurgeon and his main point was Look unto Jesus.
Gregg and Katie travel the country; if you ever get a chance to see them don't pass it up. I look forward to seeing them here in Colorado in the future.

4 comments:

  1. Hi, So glad to have someone new drop in. We have some pictures (well the color anyway) in common. The baby is so delightful. Is she here close to you or back in CA. I would like to make another trip up to the park...who knows if we will be in time for the leaves or will they be all gone.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Grammy, Thank you so much for coming by to visit. Yes, after viewing your posts it would seem we love the same things-Estes, elk and of course grandkids. Both my daughters live here in CO., one across the street with 4 little ones and one 3 miles from me, with three little girls...the baby shown. I'm heading up to Estes and the Peak to Peak drive tomorrow. I'll let you know how it is.
    Blessings,
    Noreen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Noreen,

    Thanks for visiting my blog.

    Nessa is a goldendoodle. She was such a sweet little puppy and now at 10 months is a big galoot. We love her dearly.

    Michele

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love knowing about new ministries like this. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete

Leave your comment
"Thank You" for leaving me a comment on my blog ~ I so appreciate each one and even if I don't respond please know I do read them.
"May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O Lord, my Rock and my Redeemer." Psalm 19:14