Thursday, September 18, 2008

Funtastic Friday


I can't believe another week has passed and here we are again. I love Fridays! Some of the things planned for today are: Having granddaughter Shannon over this morning while our pregnant girl takes youngest to therapy. Our house is in desperate need of vacuuming and cleaning, laundry needs to get started as well. At some point we'll hit the grocery store and stock up, not only for the week but we are beginning to stock up on winter supplies. It is hard to believe but Christmas is looming out there and there are several quilts I need to work on and other presents that need to be finished. Our granddaughter Faith is getting ready for her birthday so we need to get her presents ready soon, just in case Kim delivers within the next several days. Speaking of Kim delivering, I still have not purchased fabric for the baby quilt, since we don't know the sex, but if we are out and about there is another store I want to check out in Fort Collins. So as you can see, my day is full but full with life and joy at living.
Although this picture was taken on our way home from Laramie, the weather today looks a bit like this-overcast and potentially stormy. With fall arriving it means there will be lots of time to quilt. I even got a baby girl dress pattern, just in case.

Have a great weekend.

3 comments:

  1. you guys are the best and I just don't know what we would do without you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Noreen,

    What lovely family happenings you have been enjoying! It must be very exciting with a new little one arriving soon ~ all of your grandchildren are so cute and precious! What a lovely family you have!

    I hope your weekend is richly blessed!

    Sharon

    ReplyDelete

Leave your comment
"Thank You" for leaving me a comment on my blog ~ I so appreciate each one and even if I don't respond please know I do read them.
"May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O Lord, my Rock and my Redeemer." Psalm 19:14