Thursday, August 7, 2008

Gratitude Journal

O.k. so today is that day of the week that I pause and reflect on all that I have to be thankful for.
~I am thankful for the news that our weather this year is unusual and that there aren't usually tornado watches with severe stormss that occur. I am also thankful that no tornados formed, last night and that the dogs survived the three hour thunder storm.
~I am thankful for the proximity of our grandsons and their coming over to visit and hang out.
~I am thankful for one grandson who loves animals and reminds me of myself when I was a child. I am thankful for Sadie dog loving him and allowing him to lay down next to her.
~I am thankful for blue skies today with lots of clouds but so far no thunder.
~I am so thankful for time spent with my grandkids!
~I am thankful for the fact that although we have huge!!!! spiders(just so you don't think I'm kidding-look up Wolf Spiders on the internet)we aren't plagued by rattlesnakes or roof rats like we had in CA.
~I am thankful for a Heavenly Father that sees all our needs and desires and meets them according to the riches of His inheritance.
~I am thankful for new opportunities each day; tomorrow we are going to a barn sale and then meeting friends for lunch.
~I am thankful that I don't need to worry about tomorrow for today has enough worries of its own.
~I am thankful that I am saved by grace and walking by faith.
~Lastly I am thankful we live in a time where we have technology to enable us to communicate with others around the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your comment
"Thank You" for leaving me a comment on my blog ~ I so appreciate each one and even if I don't respond please know I do read them.
"May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O Lord, my Rock and my Redeemer." Psalm 19:14