Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Spring of Life



As the deer pants for the water,

So my soul longeth after Thee, O God. Ps. 42:1


Each person is born with a chasm, a gap in their spirit that can only be filled by a relationship with the Lord God, through His Son, Jesus Christ. When we aren't abiding in the Lord and His Word we try to fill it with "things" and no matter how much you fill your life with, if you don't have Living Water giving you life, you will remain empty. You may not acknowledge it and others may not see it, but you will never be complete until you know Life, eternal and abundant. May you seek the true Spring of Life today.

As you seek the Savior today may you be blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your comment
"Thank You" for leaving me a comment on my blog ~ I so appreciate each one and even if I don't respond please know I do read them.
"May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O Lord, my Rock and my Redeemer." Psalm 19:14